Sunday, April 22, 2012

I just wanna say goodbye :)

 Goodbye
-Kristah Perez

You and I first have met
In a field surrounded by  a net
Since then we became close
And I learned to treat you like a rose

With full of love I silently care
And I really thought we could be a perfect pair
But when all these were revealed
All I want is to go back to the field

Renew, rewind, erase everything
Or forget the things that are happening
Because it's only you who put me into shame
But after all my feelings for you is the same

I hate to look desperate
But it's just that I cannot tolerate
Though our memories brought me tears
They also taught me to face my fears

I cry at the middle of the night
Hoping that the thing I'll do is right
I realized I have to rest
I'm done and I surely did my best

Until now I still love you
But I guess you never knew
 It's hard for me not to cry
But I think it's about time to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment