It's not easy to leave the Assumption school, the place I considered my home. For 11 years I have been home and now I'm about to fly. I'll be leaving the place where I met my best friend, where all the most memorable things happened. I'll be leaving the people who guided me throughout the years, the people who who made me laugh and made me cry, the people whom I ran to when problems at home were too hard to handle, and the people who molded me to be the person I am right now. 70% of good memories happened in this school, and it's hard for me to let go. I'm naive to what is going to happen to me when I get to college; new school, new environment, new society, new everything. If I only have the option to stay in Assumption *sad face*. Things will alter now that I will be out of my comfort zone. Another years of being alone, alone in a sense that no one knows you, nobody knows your story, and nobody will understand you. The moment I step out of the 4 walls of Assumption, things will never be the same. The new chapter begins....

No comments:
Post a Comment