Saturday, July 27, 2013

The goddess of dawn

Eos, the goddess of dawn, that’s me!
Every morning I awake and use my rosy fingers to open the gates of heaven. And see the dews? Those are my tears.
I am the daughter of the titans Theia and Hyperion. I have two siblings, Helios, the god of sun, and selene the goddess of moon. I tied a knot with Aeolous, the keeper of the winds, and bore four sons and they became the winds of Cardinal directions.
 In roman mythology I am Aurora.
Aphrodite placed a curse upon me when she discovered that I have an affair with Ares.
I also kidnapped Cephalus, Cylus, Ganymede, and Titonus, and the later was a Trojan prince whom I begged Zeus to grant immortality, but what I forgot to ask was eternal youth. So eventually he shriveled up with old age and so I turned him to grasshopper.
My love for Orion was unrequited.
I am the type of villain who has a complete lack of emotional involvement with their victims, results in symbolic killing or getting rid of lover when he has served his purpose.
The femme fatale remind you to be honest and to look at why you are staying in a relationship, is it the money the house and status or are you emotionally connected to your lover.
If on the other hand you are looking for a new partner ask yourself  how importantly you rank his earning potential and status in your list of desirable qualities.

See you at dawn; it is the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise! So it is I whom you will see first in the morning. Eos,the goddess of dawn.

>Well actually this is just for our monologue. I am not the human equivalent of Eos. Don't get me wrong, I am not a person who has a lot of men. So she is totally not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment