Saturday, July 20, 2013

It was the last

So we had our Leadership Camp yesterday and it was a blast!
We learned a lot from the camp at the same time I enjoyed so much.
On the first night we had games and I am happy that my best friend, cheska, and I are in the same group. After we had the game which taught us the essence of listening and working as a team, we had bonfire. We were asked to gather around the camp fire and sing songs then later on we were asked to write the negative things we want to burn and to erase, then we burned them. They also prepared marshmallows for us to make s'mores but I realized that it's quite unsafe and unhealthy because the smoke from the fire has this certain smell which smells like there's an element of lead or maybe it came from the thing which was the base of the fire (I don't mean the woods) so instead of eating the s'mores we played chubby bunny we asked 10 mallows from Dymphna, it was really funny because the mallows cannot anymore fit in our mouth but we still forced to fit them until I gave up and spitted them but cheska still went on. From the open court we ran to the drinking fountain because all those mallows are already on our hands which we spitted out and all our saliva made the mallows sticky (so disturbing) and unfortunately there was no water coming out from the faucet so we ran again looking for trashcan where we can throw those mallows and while running we were puking and of course we can't stop laughing until we reached the faucet near the information and there we washed and gargled and the water tasted like a rusted water. That moment was really the funniest and memorable.
After we showered, we watched a movie entitled 'Five people you meet in heaven', the book was written by Mitch Albom (my favorite author) After the movie, we went to bed.
The following day we woke up at 5:00 am and had the dawn rosary followed by shibashi.
We spent most of the day in the MDFT we had games, there was a speaker who talked about leadership and how to be a good leader, and we also had a budol fight at the arc but we were not able to finish everything that was placed on the table.
The thought that it was our last leadership training put me into tears. Those hours we spent during the camp are the hours I would like to repeat over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment