Saturday, October 5, 2013

I need a sign

I have been looking for answers yet I still can't find one. I can't make up my mind on what course I really want to take up. I have been studying the pro's and con's of the two courses that somehow caught my interest, but I still can't decide. Then here comes this app in facebook (see the picture below); it says there that I could excel in the fields of business ownership, managerial, and surgery. At this period of time, to take up the degree program of Tourism Management or the course, MedTech (Medical Technology) as my pre-med is my dilemma. I want to run Businesses, I want to own Hotels, but at the same time I also want to be a surgeon, a general surgeon (Neuro, Cardio, Opta, basically everything that has a need to be operated) I know it's a 'man's work' but that doesn't hinder me though. The two are in different fields, and these two is my dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment