Will I take up Medicine? or Tourism Management? these two courses are really in different fields but these courses is my dilemma.
I wanna be a surgeon, I know these hands of mine can save lives and I wanna use my profession to save other people's lives. On the other hand, I also want to take up tourism management, my dream of having or owning an Airline and Hotels, and to be a pilot can be possible if I'll take up Tourism Management, this is a step for a dream fulfillment. What hinders me to take up medicine is the fact that I am not a studious and nerdy type of person. I have no patience, long years of studying might just kill me (but I hope not) but I really want to take up medicine.
I still need more time to think and I'm not sure if 5 months is enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment