Not really inspired to write something or blog anything but I don't know maybe I'm just in this unusual mood for blogging. So today is a Saturday which means a boring day. I am prohibited to go out and take a break because I have to watch over my mother together with my aunts and sister. Earlier I started studying in math but I stopped because of course studying is a sleeping pill to me and I'm totally not fond of studying but maybe I'll continue later.
What I do not like about staying at home is that a lot like seriously there's a lot of visitors who visit my mother, who is very sick right now, and of course we have to follow the rules of our aunts, we have to stop anything we are doing and go outside to entertain the visitors. I'm an anti-social girl if the society doesn't fit my age. Now I have to stop writing because my aunts are again calling me to talk and entertain those visitors. RIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment