Not the person who is interested in anything that involves writing of thoughts but maybe I'm gonna start right now, right here in this blog.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
What we've been through
for 16 years, you never left my side despite everything. You showed the love that no one can give me, you showed the care when everyone else don't, you guided me to go to the door where I should be, you stood by me when I was about to fall, you were my shield and my armour in the battles that I faced, and you fought for me when I was about to give up. Now these words are in past tense but my LOVE will never be spelled as "loved" because my Love for you is ever lasting. I love you so much and I will miss you, my mama. Rest in Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment