Friday, June 28, 2013

This is me at the moment.

At this moment, things are not easy to accept, being strong is not easy when you know the one who lifts you up is gone, to have a smile on your face is not easy when you know you lost your mother.
I cannot put into words what I exactly feel, but what I want now is to really have her time back. This is all I'm asking for. Few hours since my mother was left at the funerals but I feel like I haven't seen her for ages. I want to hug her, kiss, and talk to her.
I was pulled out from school today hoping that I could still see my mother's last breath but unfortunately and depressingly I wasn't able to say my last goodbye before she passed away.
Losing a mother is like losing a life especially if you have a lot of 'what ifs'/regrets and gone through a lot that includes good memories you made together.
Having a difficult time to start my life again but now without my mama anymore. I love you mama and I will miss you so much. (still haven't poured all my tears out)

No comments:

Post a Comment