Just realized that supposedly we will have our chocolate party today with my mama's highschool friends who will take charge of the celebration. Mama was really looking forward for this party, I know how excited she was. I remembered last week when she said 'ma karaoke pa ko, day aa' but unfortunately she passed away just before this day came. These memories are breaking my heart big time!! I really miss my mama.
I actually don't want to remember the moments we spent together cause reminiscing them are breaking me into tears, but how can I not remember those moments when in every corner of this house have a memory worth remembering.
I don't exactly know when and how to start moving on because I'm so used to be with my mama. (Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change)
Our house won't anymore be the house it was used to be, and this and all of these things I have written break my heart so much! Can't anymore imagine how my life would be now without my mama, who was my everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment